Disposable 3 Ply Face Mask (Black)
What are 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks?
3 Ply Non-Woven Disposable Face Masks are quality non-woven face masks that are intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimize the incidence of cross-infection in clean or sensitive environments.
What can Disposable Face Masks be used for?
When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. If the infected person wears a facemask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick. Disposable masks can be used to help prevent harmful airborne substances from entering the body through the nose and mouth and also to prevent pathogens and germs from being spread by the wearer. This can be required in a number of circumstances including:
- To help protect from germs and infection
- Personal use to help prevent the spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- To help prevent cross-infection
How do Face Masks work?
The masks are manufactured from 3-ply, spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric with an integral plastic-coated strip above the nose for optimum fit, whilst being light-weight and comfortable. The elasticated loops are latex-free to minimise allergic reactions.
How to use this product
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin. You should also dispose of and replace your mask when they become moist.
Disposable masks are easy to use, simply follow the following steps:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask
- The side of the mask that has the stiff strip should be placed at the top, across your nose
- The coloured side of the mask should face away from you
- Place a loop around each ear to secure
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
How to remove the mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – only touch the ear loops
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask
- Dispose of the mask in a bin
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- The masks should be stored in temperatures between 10°C and 40°
What other preventative measures can you take to protect yourself from airborne substances?
Using a mask is just one preventative measure you can take to protect yourself from respiratory pathogens, dust and harmful airborne substances. However, it is recommended to not rely on masks alone to provide an adequate level of protection. Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment:
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected
Refunds & Returns
At CG Skincare, we hope you enjoy your products. If for any reason you wish to return your order, you may send back your unused product(s) within 14 days alongside your original receipt so that we can process a refund for you. Unfortunately, we aren't able to exchange products. Returned items must reach us in their original condition, including inner and outer packaging if applicable. Regretfully, we cannot refund or replace any used items unless they are faulty or damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds will not include the delivery or packaging fees incurred from returning your goods to us. Only items purchased through www.crystalglow.co.uk may be returned. We do not handle returns your order was placed at a third party seller.
You are responsible for ensuring that your returned order reaches us. We recommend opting for tracking or insuring your package prior to delivery. We cannot be held responsible if your returned order does not reach us within the allotted 7-day window.
Please send returned items to our designated warehouse address, clearly stating your name, address, and order number on a separate paper document:
50 BOWLAND DRIVE
Please contact customer services for returns and refunds details.
If you have any further questions regarding our returns policy, please email us at email@example.com
Damaged and defective products
Product damage or shortfall must be brought to our attention within 72 hours of receipt. Please email us if you believe that your items have been damaged or tampered with in any way. In order to expedite your enquiry, please send an image, video or other tangible proof of the damaged product to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we DO NOT accept cancellations. Processing is a very complicated process and we may not be able to stop your package from leaving our warehouse before seeing any cancellation emails. If we see your cancellation email in time, we will happily make the cancelation. This will incur a fine of up to £25.
Shipping & Delivery
We aim to ship all orders within 48 hours of purchase. If your order is taking longer than usual we will send you an email to confirm this.
UK & Domestic
UK Standard Delivery | 2-3 working days - £3.99 (Currently unavailable)
UK Tracked 24 | 1-2 working days - £5.99
UK Next Day Delivery - £9.99 (cut off 12pm) (Currently unavailable)
Standard Delivery | Tracked | 4 - 7 working days - £19.99
Express Delivery - Tracked & Signed | 2-4 working days. - £29.99
United States of America
International Standard Delivery | Tracked | Up to 10 working days - £19.99
Express Tracked Delivery | 1-3 working days - £39.99
International Standard Delivery | 7-14 working days - £19.99
International Express Tracked | 2-5 working days - £39.99
International Standard Delivery | 20 - 45 working days - £19.99
International Express Tracked | 2-6 working days - £59.99
Rest of the World
International Delivery | Signed & Tracked | Up to 10 working days - £19.99
Express Delivery | 2-5 working days - £39.99