- Skin Type: Combination Skin, Oily Skin, Dull Skin,
- Concern: Hyperpigmentation, Anti-Ageing, Enlarged pores
- Key Ingredients: Lactic Acid
Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxyl acid that exfoliates the skin. This formulation offers mild exfoliation and is supported with Hyaluronic Acid known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation.
- Refines pores, exfoliates, and perfects
- Supports removal of dead, dull skin
- Helps even out skintone
- Softens and smooths
- Increases cell renewal
- Minimizes dark spots & blemishes
After cleansing and toning, use the dropper to apply 3–4 drops of serum into hands and gently press onto skin. Allow to fully absorb then follow with moisturizer.
Lactic Acid should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Remember to use sunscreen and wear protective clothing.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Vegetable Glycerine, Hyaluronic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative)Made in the UK